| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mogilev in March is slightly cold at -1.9 °C (28.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Mogilev March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Mogilev, Belarus
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Mogilev:
- Birzai, Lithuania - 420.2 kms (261.1 miles) NW
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 310.7 kms (193.1 miles) NW
- Utena, Lithuania - 337.3 kms (209.6 miles) WNW
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 373.1 kms (231.8 miles) WNW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 417.9 kms (259.7 miles) WNW
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 332.2 kms (206.4 miles) WNW
- Varena, Lithuania - 362.9 kms (225.5 miles) W
- Minsk, Belarus - 161.1 kms (100.1 miles) W
- Grodno, Belarus - 398.7 kms (247.8 miles) W
- Vasilevici, Russia - 190.2 kms (118.2 miles) S
- Ovruc, Ukraine - 306.5 kms (190.5 miles) SSW
- Sarny, Ukraine - 378.7 kms (235.3 miles) SW
- Zitomir, Ukraine - 424.2 kms (263.6 miles) SSW